This page features in-depth chapters for details and reference.
- Hormones as Biomarkers of Uncontrolled, Severe Pain
- Basic Hormone Replacement Guidelines
- Introduction to Neurosteroids in Pain Care
- Primer on the Physiologic Effects of Pain on the Hormone System
- Why Normal Hormone Serum Levels are Essential for Chronic Pain Management
- Which Hormones to Test
- Who to Test for Low cortisol Levels
- How to Replace Cortisol
- Which Pain Patients Should be Tested for Hormone Abnormalities?
- The Physiologic Effects of Pain on the Endocrine System
March to 90 MED-Series